"Setting the Standard for Excellence"
What is Brother2Brother all about?
Brother2Brother is committed to igniting, equipping, and uniting men through involvement in the church. Being a man is not easy, but the Bible does teach that there are spiritual resources available to help men face the challenge. God has given His Spirit, His Word, and one another so we don't have to do the job alone-- we have our brothers!
B2B hosts a group activity on the third Wednesday night of each month, at the church, from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. Contact the church office to inquire about the upcoming topics of discussion.
Brother2Brother is committed to:
- Honoring Jesus Christ through worship, prayer, and obedience to God's Word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pursuing vital relationships with other men, understanding that we need brothers to help us keep our promises.
- Practicing spiritual purity, moral purity, ethical purity, and sexual purity.
- Building strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical values.
- Support the mission of our church by honoring and praying for our pastor and by actively giving of our time and resources.
- Reach beyond any racial barriers to demonstrate the power of biblical unity.
- Influence our world, by being obedient to the Great Commandment (in Mark 12:30-31) and the Great Commission (found in Matthew 28:19-20)
- Mentoring young men in their walk with Christ.